Terms and Conditions
- We offer a money back guarantee (less postage and packing) on all items purchased and returned to us un opened and undamaged with 14 days of receipt.
- Please email or phone us and get a returns number and quote this and your original order number on your return. Providing the goods arrive back undamaged and in their original packaging we will refund your money within 5 days of receipt by cheque.
- We recommend that you use recorded delivery when returning goods so you can be sure that they do arrive back with us.
- We will always try to fulfil your order, however there may be reasons an order can not be fulfilled and so we do reserve the right not to accept an order. For instance we may be out of stock of a component.
- We will inform you as soon as we can if we are unable to fulfil your order.
- Order acceptance and completion of the contract between you and us takes place on the despatch of the goods unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instruction in How to Cancel Your Order ( see below)
- You can cancel an order at any time up to the point of despatch. Contact us by email or by phone and we will not despatch your order and refund any money that has been paid.
PRICING AND DESCRIPTION ERRORS
- All product details entered on the site have been entered with due care and attention, however, errors may occur. Order acceptance occurs at the point of despatch - we reserve the right not to fulfil an order were a pricing error has occurred. If this happens we will contact you, explain the problem, and await your further instructions.
OUR SECURITY POLICY
- We are committed to a secure transaction and do not hold your credit card details within any Copperbed system. All transactions are processed through a recognised third party Protex.
- All transactions are processed across a Secure Socket Layer ensuring a secure link between your browser and the server. The familiar padlock becomes visible when you move to the secure area. If you are having problems connecting it may be because you have the security settings at too high a level on your browser.
- We undertake not to pass your personal details collected during the ordering process to any third party and will only contact you about a specific order you have placed with us.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Protex accept most major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Delta, switch and Solo. Your card will be debited at the point of despatch.
- In the event of an item being out of stock we will not send out the order and will contact you by email or telephone with an estimated despatch date at which point you can decide if you want to wait or cancel.
- We despatch by first class post. We aim to despatch on Thursdays so that packages should arrive for that weekend or early the following week.
- We do make a charge for packaging which is related to order value (see Delivery Details section).
- We are only able to fulfil orders for delivery in the UK and our transaction currency is £ sterling.