COST EFFECTIVE COPPERBED
The long-term slug and snail barrier that looks good and saves you time
£4.50 per year for a slug and snail deterrent
- Create an effective, long-lasting slug and snail barrier on 3 small raised beds and a number of containers for £4.50 per year.
- There is no need for multiple applications, once applied Copperbed stays put come rain or shine, hail or snow.
- If compared directly with the cost of multiple applications of slug pellets, biological control products or copper tape/rings this is great value for money.
- Copperbed can be used in conjunction with other slug control products to achieve a comprehensive solution to the slug and snail problem.
- For £45 you can do all this and it will last 10 years:
2Kgs of copper
- The pack price of Copperbed is relatively high compared with other slug controls and deterrents, but thatís because it contains a lot of copper and goes a long way.
- The one litre pack of Copperbed contains 2Kgs of copper and treats 5 sqm.
10 Years + value for money
- Copperbed will lasts for at least 10 years. 1 litre of Copperbed covers 5 sq m at three coats, making it (per sq meter protected) the most cost effective, durable copper product you can buy.
- Copperbed is significantly cheaper per sq metre than copper tape see table below and ,unlike slug pellets that are effectively washed away by rain, copperbed will stay effective whatever the weather.
||Years Of Use
|Copperbed 1 litre pack.
|Copperbed 0.5 litre pack.
|Copper tape : 30cm x 4 meters
(* assumes adhesive fails with 4 years timespan and tape falls off.)
Raised Bed time saver
- As Copperbed last for 10 years and as it is not washed away by rain it also serves as a "protective paint" saving gardeners having to retreat raised beds sides with conventional wood timber treatments.
- Once coated the raised bed sides can be maintained by an annual brush down to remover dirt and dust, a quick and easy solution to tidying up the appearance of the raised beds compared to the mess the hassle associated with the annual creosoting ritual!
- Protection with style. Over time the Copperbed surface will weather to the classic sought after verdigris colours.